


Yesterday was "field day" at Ally's school. The boys and I went to volunteer. We were in charge of the "thread the needle" station using hula hoops. It was so much fun to be able to spend most of the day with her at school. She is such a sweet little girl and I am always so proud her wherever she goes. She has the cutest class in the entire school and I absolutely adore her teacher. Her class was also the tug-of-war champs-a very coveted position apparently. It was a super fun day!

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at the beautiful shorts weather! So fun to get to play outside so soon!
look at all those boys surrounding her. too cute. and i LOVE tug-of-war! how fun that you were able to be a part.
She is extremely cute. You have your hands full, pregnant and two little ones at home and volunteering. You are so great!
I can't even believe she is old enough to be doing this at school. Growing up too fast. Cute little class she has.
Post a Comment