



My kids LOVE, LOVE to visit my mom's house. She has cats and parrots and they just can't believe it. Austin kept calling it the Tiki Room. Isaac was the only one who was brave enough to hold anything. Ally was not interested at all-except from afar. The Baldwin's also came down from Ogden one day and all the grandkids had fun together at Grandma Sharee's. What a fun grandma!

4 comments:
Kate keeps saying,"I wanna go back to me gary's house" at least twice a day. She for sure has a zoo.
Oh, what fun it is to see your mom! I love her. I bet your kids would just love her - she would be such a FUN grandma!
Wow, your mom spells Sharee just like I do. It's my middle name and ALyssa's middle name. How fun that you guys got to have a great spring break vacation.
I have heard how fun your Mom's house is-Mallory can't believe the bird.
Post a Comment