
The other day we went to Target and they had the most hilarious little sunglasses in the dollar spot. I'm normally not a big fan of letting the kids get things at the store (mainly so they don't get in the habit of asking!), but these were so funny and there were only 2 pair left. They have both worn them all day and think they are pretty dang cool! It was worth every penny! What sweet little boys they are and I love that they love each other so much and play so cute all day!

9 comments:
What handsome boys they are!!! I love boys they are so cute and easy to please. Bayden got a pair of Sunglasses before Vegas wanted to wear them all the time. Specially inside the Hotel because he wanted to look "cool".
That pool looks great and the sun is so bright...I'm sun deprived right now can you tell?
I found a pair of those after gymnastics underneath my entertainment center, they wouldn't happen to be yours would they??? :)
OH yes they would! Isaac will be so thrilled!!
i love your new look (on the blog) and your boys are adorable. sometimes target has some really great finds in those $1 bins. And...that pool does look VERY inviting.
Hey, when you live in Sunny AZ, you've gotta own a pair of those cool shades. They (your boys) are so blasted cute!!
They are so cute! They look alot a like. Mallory can't live without her sunglass.
I love to hear about your cute kids. I also love hearing about how much you love being a mom. I can really sense how much you truly appreciate being a mom. Your children are so lucky to have you as there mother. Kami
Cute little boys. I don't know how you could resist those red sunglasses. Pretty hillarious.
If I looked that cool in $1 sunglasses, I'd be thrilled too! They are such cute boys.
Post a Comment