I can't believe I forgot to post our Easter pictures! I guess with everything going on....I just didn't! We had a very nice and sunny Easter. We loved having the Monson's (Jonathan's sister and family) here with us and are so sad they are gone!
Luv your little family pics, seems all the pics I have are with me and the kids or cameron and the kids - not all together :)! You are like the best little mom...running your kidos around for a fun spring break and your prego!!! Plus you always have a smile on your face! Hope you are feeling well, sure jealous of that AZ sunshine! Luv Cami
The kids all look so stinkin cute!! And I love your dress, too! Hope you are feeling ok. Let us know if you ever need any help or groceries or want us to bring dinner by. You're probably getting pretty exhausted by now! Can't wait to meet the new little one!
Jonathan is currently working as a family practice doctor. Rachel loves being a wife and mother to our 5 sweet children. Ally (8), Isaac (6), Austin (4), Isabel (2) and Oliver (just born in October)!
15 comments:
I LOVE that you all matched! I totally matched us for Easter, too...only I couldn't get any pictures - you know how Sundays can go.
What a cute little easter family! Your kids are the cutest!
I've been waiting for these :) I knew they'd be this cute!! Ally's bows are perfect!!
Your family is so cute, Rachel you look great! Not too long to go!
What a goodlucking family! Ally looks so cute in her bows and dress.
You guys all look so cute at church!!!
Your family is so cute. Ally looks so cute. Kami
i am so jealous of that blinding sunshine and you flipflop short-wearers! beautiful family! you all look great!
Very cute! I too am jealous of the nice weather. You guys are a great looking family.
Your kids are so cute! I love Ally's dress. The weather looks so nice. You look so good. I can't believe your even expecting!
Luv your little family pics, seems all the pics I have are with me and the kids or cameron and the kids - not all together :)! You are like the best little mom...running your kidos around for a fun spring break and your prego!!! Plus you always have a smile on your face! Hope you are feeling well, sure jealous of that AZ sunshine! Luv Cami
So happy to see the Easter Pictures. They all look so cute. Only 45 days left? According to "Rachels Baby."
The kids all look so stinkin cute!! And I love your dress, too! Hope you are feeling ok. Let us know if you ever need any help or groceries or want us to bring dinner by. You're probably getting pretty exhausted by now! Can't wait to meet the new little one!
What you think you are too busy to blog now that your are the new Primary President???
Just kidding I just had to announce it to the world for you :)
ok seriously I was joking the first time now I am serious, I need a new post from you :)
Post a Comment