Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're BAA-AACK!!

Well, I'm doing it, I'm finally doing it!! I'm finally updating our blog!! I'm not really sure why I haven't been "blogging" these past few months (plenty going on)...I've just been in some sort of "funk" apparently?? But, we are BACK and ready to blog away-so get ready for some posts :).

2 comments:

Claire said...

I get in those funks as well... I'm excited to see some updates from you guys!

B&N said...

Yeah! So glad to see new posts up! I love your blog! I finally updated mine a lot, too. I go through blogging phases, but when I'm in a good one, I post like 15 posts all at once. Oh well, as long as you get the pics and stories up at some point, friends and family are happy. Plus, isn't a fun way to keep a diary and look back on some great memories?! I keep telling Brent that we need to print off our blog and get it bound at Office Max or Staples so we have a paper copy. If I find an easy way to do it, I'll let you know!