
I also wanted to make something special for Ally's teacher having her very first baby. I had Ally during my first year of teaching...2 incredible things all wrapped up together. One of the amazing mom's of one of my students had each of my students paint a quilt block and sewed it all together in the most gorgeous quilt for Allyson. She still gets it out to this day and wants me to tell her all about my students. I knew I wanted to make Ally's teacher a quilt as a keepsake of her special year...so this is what we came up with. I had each of the kids write their own names and I stiched them onto the blocks. It turned out cute and was so much fun to give to her.


4 comments:
you amazed me! That is just such a sweet quilt!
Great projects!!! We'll have to have some craft day when we get together....so good for Ally to be learning....
That is adorable! I am so jealous of your Disneyland tradition! I keep begging Louis to let us go before the magic is over for Kaylee, especially. I didn't go until I was sixteen, and yes, it was still wonderful, but it's a little embarassing to be so excited about princesses when you're that old, ya know?
Wow! I'm so impressed! You are so creative, Rachel! It's gorgeous and I'm sure will mean so much to her teacher!
Post a Comment