Monday, May 5, 2008

The BEST birthday present EVER!!



This year on my 30th birthday, I got the best present from my little sister Jess! On May 3rd she and her husband Brad gave me a new nephew!! Tanner Bradley gave us all an early surprise being born a week early-and he couldn't have picked a better day!! Everything just went perfectly-and both mom and baby are doing so good! It makes us even more excited to get our little girl here-1 week away! Congratulations Jess and Brad and thank you for making my day so special!!

11 comments:

Brett & Sue said...

This caught our attention, but we knew it wasn't yours!!! Congrats to the new family!! Where are your birthday pictures, Rachel?

Brittney said...

Hah, at first I thought it was yours. I was gonna leave some comment that no one should look that good after having a baby. My mouth fell open to say the least. You look HOT for being about to pop!

Beam Family said...

When I first saw this, I thought you had your baby! How fun to have a nephew on your birthday, it will be a special day for the 2 of you.

Jake and Megan said...

How fun to have the same birthday with Tanner(that is what they named him right)You look so good-I wouldn't have even known you were going to have a baby in a week. I am excited for you.

becky ward said...

i TOTALLY thought that was your baby. and then i was going to be totally sick because you looked so amazing and skinny. then i read that it wasn't yours but i was still totally sick because you don't even look pregnant. anyway, all this to say you look great. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! what a wonderful present.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Oh boy! I hope no one expects me to be wearing make-up when we post pictures of our baby...I wish!! Notice that these pictures don't show my stomache, backside or ankles-trust me, you all would not be saying such complimentary things :)!!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

This caught my attention, too! You do look great! Ditto to all the comments. I am so excited for Brad and Jess! What fun to have two little babies so close together. Happy belated b-day, Rachel.

emily, etc, etc said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACH!!!!! That is so cute and exciting. I am so happy for Jessie - she will be such a fun mom.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

That is the best present ever!! WE cannot wait to meet that little Tanner.

russandkatie said...

that is such a cute picture with the date behind you, how memorable!!!

Oh and YOU'RE OLD!!! ;)

Let's Celebrate!!!

Ryan and Renee said...

Okay, I want to see pictures of Jess and the baby!! Tell her she needs to start a blog.... Renee