Friday, May 16, 2008

More pictures from the hospital...





Here are just some more cute pictures of our new little baby while we were in the hospital! It's amazing how quickly they change!

18 comments:

Claire said...

She's a cutie! Congratulations!

Brett & Sue said...

She looks so sweet and cute. She is so blessed to be born into your family.

Odelsa said...

Rachel, you look so good!!! what a beautiful mommy and baby. She is a sweet baby and looks wonderful. Thank you for keeping all of us updated. we are all in love with her.

Tell Jon thank you for the talk with Kyle...

Elena said...

I love her cute little pink yarn bow! Oh she's just a little cuie-pie. Of couse I would expect nothing less coming from you two. And Rachel you look beautiful as always. CONGRATS!

hdawgy said...

Gosh look at you after just having a baby! You look amazing even in a hospital gown! Your little girl is beautiful! I love the cute pirate ship for the pool too! Corban is way into pirates right now too! Boys are funny!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

K Rachel you make me sick because you are so amazing!!! seriously you should have like 10 kids, you look adorable, got the birthday pics posted, and i mean quit making it look so easy!!! you know i think you are fabulous! luv Cami :)

becky ward said...

wow! you look great, your hair is curled and everything. and look at that adorable baby. so i am wondering what kind role jonathan was able to play with the delivery. i am so excited for you all.

emily, etc, etc said...

What a little beauty!!!! Both the baby and her mom... You guys are such a sweet family.

Beam Family said...

Love the picture of Ally kissing Isabel, it's so sweet.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

I am excited to see this sweet little Isabel. She is so sweet:). This is really making me want another little girl. I am glad she is doing great.

Jamison Manwaring said...

wow she looks different already- very cute. I'll miss coming over for diner today.

The French Family said...

Well, she looks like a doll - really!

Josh & Joni said...

All I can say is glad to see the binky!! Hope all is well - she's adorable :)

Laura said...

how are you so gorgeous at the hospital?! DANG!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

It makes me cry just to see pictures of Isabel. She is SO beautiful. I bet Ally is in heaven with a new little sister. You look great and I hope you are feeling great,too!

The Kalcichs said...

Congratulations, Manwarings! She is beautiful and Rachel, you look beautiful. You're making the rest of look bad! I'm so glad she's here safe!

Jane said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby daughter. I think her name, Isabel Eva, just fits her! I think Grandma Marie would definitely approve. Your family is so picture perfect. Thank you for sharing through your blog.
Love, Aunt Jane

derrickandlisadye said...

congratulations! what a beautiful little girl. I love her name!! you have such a beautiful family. and you look so great for just having a baby!!! congrats!!!