I feel bad that I didn't get Isaac's actual birthday post done on his birthday. With the new baby coming and the whirlwind with all of that-I just never got it done. I just wanted everyone to know how much we LOVE our little 4 year old!! From the minute he could smile-he has never stopped! I have never met a happier child. He seriously makes everyone around him in a good mood-you just can't have a bad day when you look at his face. This year he has been SO excited for his birthday-it really seemed like it would never, ever get here-but luckily it did and he loved it!! My mom was actually here from my little sister and I's baby's, and lucky for Isaac her trip landed right on his birthday-he thought that was pretty special. For his birthday dinner he wanted to go to McDonalds to eat and play on the toys! We hardly ever do this, so he thought there could be nothing more special. We then ate cheesecake and opened presents. I think his favorite was the inflatable pirate ship for the pool (in the picture) and also the punching bag. It was a fun day for such a fun little boy. We are so proud of him and so glad that he is in our family!!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
that is the coolest pool toy, I love it!
We agree! Ziggy is a happy,smily,fun,boy! Its so fun for us to see his party.
That boy is so handsome!! Happy birthday again!
I can see why that toy was his favorite. I even want to come play on it. That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. Glad he had such a great day.
he has the cutest little grin! and that pirate ship looks like a TON of fun!
happy birthday ziggy!! We will always be able to remeber his special day. That is an awesome toy i will be wanting to see that when we come down...not much longer and we are couting down the days...
What a cute, sweet pirate on his ship - FUN!!
Post a Comment