Friday, February 29, 2008

The sun comes out & the clothes come off!!

We have LOVED the 80 degree weather we've been having this week! The boys just can't seem to keep their clothes on and Isaac seems to think that it is extra fun to go #1 outside-the joys of boys! I have been finding it really hard to be motivated to do anything except just sit outside and watch them play!! Our pool is still way too cold to swim, but hopefully not too much longer. If anyone wants to come for a visit-we would LOVE it!!

8 comments:

Nicholas and Ashley said...

We are very jealous of your hot sunny weather. We thought we had a warm day of 50 degrees today, 80 sounds much better. It is hard to beleive that there can be such a differnce in weather when we don't even feel that far away. We will hopefully get to vist soon..

becky ward said...

80! Are you trying to depress us poor Idahoans?! Sounds so wonderful. We thought it was pretty great today when the sun was out and the sidewalks were clear of snow so Owen could ride his little bike around! It must have been 34 degrees! We TOTALLY need to make a visit to Arizona!

Odelsa said...

You guys are so lucky, 80 degrees!!! I'm so depressed. We just got back from Vegas and it was in the 70's there and then we get to Idaho and there are still piles of snow in Shelley. Extremely annoying. This picture of your boys is so cute.

About the Vertigo, I have never had it but it's so nice that you have your Dr right there next to you. Hope all is well.

The Manwarings said...

80 degrees? Holy cow!! We still have snow on the ground. I'm so jealous! Ogden just came up the stairs and asked me when it's going to be summer. I think we're getting a bit of cabin fever and need a visit to Arizona.

emily, etc, etc said...

How cute are those boys!!! And 80 degrees! That is so nice. I won't be doing anything either - I love sitting in the warm sun!

Shelly and Ken said...

I can't believe you are in the 80s. I am so jealous. I was so happy cause our high today was 45 (the highest its been in a looooong time), so sad.

Elena said...

I'd rip my clothes off too if it were 80 degrees! So fun, I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute. I love that we live in warm places. It is so fun for the kids. Also, sorry about the vertigo. How are you doing? Are you still getting it? Happy late birthday to Jon. Fun that he has enter his 30's. Kami