Our kids are sooo lucky to have 2 awesome uncles that live so close! Every Sunday we all get together and Ally, Isaac and Austin can just never seem to get enough of them. Uncle Jamison and Uncle Brad are always so nice and patient and let the kids just climb all over them. This is a picture of Brad being dressed up like a "clown" (courtesy of Ally and Isaac)and a video of Jamison teaching them the Macarena...what fun they always have and we are so glad they are close!!Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Uncles
Our kids are sooo lucky to have 2 awesome uncles that live so close! Every Sunday we all get together and Ally, Isaac and Austin can just never seem to get enough of them. Uncle Jamison and Uncle Brad are always so nice and patient and let the kids just climb all over them. This is a picture of Brad being dressed up like a "clown" (courtesy of Ally and Isaac)and a video of Jamison teaching them the Macarena...what fun they always have and we are so glad they are close!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cute! What fun to have uncles that live so close and adore your kids so much. Your kids are really lucky. I really wish we were closer to family.
What a fun tradition to have them over on Sunday! That video is too cute. Next time I want to see Jamison doing the macarana!
I'm with Becky, Jamison shake those hips! I love how Ally was really shaking it at the end. So cute!
i'm jealous that you get to do this every sunday - how fun!
so cute!
Very nice uncles. I bet your kids will be wanting to do the macarana lots now. Thank you Jamie! We wish we could see Brad and Jess more.
Post a Comment