We went on our annual February trip to Disneyland again this year. Right after we got back from the retreat we packed up again and headed to sunny California. This year my little sister Ashley and her family came and we even convinced my dad to come along. It was so much fun!! I think I am officially obsessed with it-luckily I have a "conservative" husband who puts the limit on only going once a year-otherwise I think we'd all have season passes!! There are way too many highlights, but here is a list of the favorites: Jonathan: Indiana Jones; Rachel: Pirates of the Carribean; Ally: Soaring Over California; Isaac: Buzz Ride; Austin: Tiki Room. It was all so much fun! We even were able to talk Ally and Isaac in to going on the Matterhorn after months of them protesting to it-they even liked it (a little). We went for 3 days, which was perfect-we couldn't have asked for anything more!!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
How fun! We love Disneyland! I love Ally's face painting... she looks gorgeous, as always!
We were wondering what happened to you guys, sounds like you've had lots of fun!!
We were also wondering what happened to you guys. So glad you guys had a great time and a break from residency...very well deserved!!! We missed hearing from you guys. Ally's face painting was beautiful
I loved disneyland!! I wish we could go with you every year. I am with you on the season passes. Hopefully we can do it again soon. I was pretty suprised how brave your kids were espcially little isaac, his face was pretty white and he was very quite during the snow white ride but he never said he didn't like it. Your kids were so fun!!
What a fun slide show! February seems like the perfect time to go to Disneyland. You all totally deserved a break!
I can't believe you are pregnant, you don't look like it in any of those pictures!!!
so fun that your dad came too!
You are so cute pregnant. I love your little bump. Your trip looks like it was fun. I must admit I am jealous of your weather.
Looks like you had lots of fun! We can't wait to go(hopefully in the next couple years)
I am so glad you are back online. I was missing you! You make the cutest pregnant person ever. And Disneyland - how fun. Someday I will be able to convince Scott to go (California boy - he has Disney-burn out and doesn't want to go). That looks like such fun.
It was so fun to see your photos! We thought about you the whole time you were gone ... we can't wait 'til we can go with you again :)
Oh, I shouldn't have looked at these. We are just itching to go so bad. It looks like you had such fun! And yes, by firsthand experience Rachel, you look so good-I was expecting you to at least look pregnant by now!
Post a Comment