



On the first of February we went up to Prescott, AZ. for the resident retreat with Phoenix Baptist Hospital. It was so much fun to be in the snow!!! We all stayed in cabins with bunkbeds-it reminded us of the old movie "Parent Trap". We loved it. There was tons of activities for everyone and we all had such a good time together. It just once again confirmed to us the fact that Jonathan is in the right program-the people are so amazing and so much fun!!

3 comments:
I love that first picture. What a perfect angle, he is adorable.
And yeah for a new blog!
hey where is that at, Russ and I have been talking about going on a snow vacation with the kids.
p.s. I love their arizona snow clothes :)
If we do go somewhere we're going have to buy all new wardrobes so it might not be worth it :)
Post a Comment