Thank you for that... I told Bayden the morning after, that President Hinckley had passed away and Bayden responded "He can talk to Heavenly father more now" I thought it was sweet. This man was amazing!
Jonathan is currently working as a family practice doctor. Rachel loves being a wife and mother to our 5 sweet children. Ally (8), Isaac (6), Austin (4), Isabel (2) and Oliver (just born in October)!
7 comments:
What an awesome video! THanks for sharing it.
well I just cried my eyes out....again.
That is a neat video. It's weird to think he's actually gone but I'm sure he's much happier where he is now. Finally at rest!
Thank you for that... I told Bayden the morning after, that President Hinckley had passed away and Bayden responded "He can talk to Heavenly father more now" I thought it was sweet. This man was amazing!
He was such an amazing prophet. Thanks for posting that. I hope you guys are doing well. Kami
We have watched it many times. It was great.
Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is okay down there in the warm air. :)
Post a Comment