Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Real Life Kindergartner!



Well, we just got school pictures back and it just made it seem that much more real that we really do have a kindergartner!! We thought she looks so cute and so grown up that we had to share. Sorry about the fuzzy faces on the class picture (it's kind of freaky I know). They really are all such cute kids but I didn't pass out a release to all their parents to make sure I could post their pictures on the internet :). Ally is loving everything about school! It's so fun to see how much she has grown up. And even though we miss her like crazy while she is gone, we are so glad she is also loved at school and learning so much!

11 comments:

Elena said...

Such a CUTE little kindergartner!! Your school does a decent color of background too. Ours does a nasty blue number. She's a doll and looks so grown up.

Anonymous said...

Ally looks so cute. She always looks so cute. I hope all is well. Are you feeling any better? Kami

Laura said...

What a little cutie! I love her bow!!

Odelsa said...

She is so grown up... Darling!It was nice to talk to you the other day, sorry I'm so random. It's called pregnat brains. Ally looks beautiful!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

Ally seems so much older than an average kindergartner. She looks alot like you in this picture especially pictures of you at this age. So Cute!!

becky ward said...

Wow! And such a cute kindergartner! I love how you blurred every one's face.

russandkatie said...

so cute! I can't believe she is in kindergarten either. I remember when you guys moved here and she was your little 18 month old side kick!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Rachel - Her pic is like perfection! She looks like such a sweet little girl! I luv the classroom photo...now you really shouls have etched out those President's faces as well - liability you know!!! Luv Cami

The Manwarings said...

What a cutie!! I bet her teacher is so glad she's in her class.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

About all of the faces...Ally hates that I did that to her class picture-she thinks it looks like they all have pies in their faces and Isaac thinks it looks like snow. Kinda funny!

russandkatie said...

hey I never got to talk to you tonight, where did you go? You guys looked so cute, can't wait to see the pictures on your blog!!!