Rachel - Okay so last night I was in the kitchen and Cam yells at me "Cami, come here quick you me gotta see this" (basically yelling it and laughing at the same time)...I thought something was wrong, I haul into the office and he has snuck onto my blog and onto your page and we both just started laughing, crying...serioulsy that should be on Jay Leno or something! Please put this in his wedding video! TOO CUTE! Luv Cami
Jonathan is currently working as a family practice doctor. Rachel loves being a wife and mother to our 5 sweet children. Ally (8), Isaac (6), Austin (4), Isabel (2) and Oliver (just born in October)!
9 comments:
Ooo-la-la! Move over Alton Brown! Absolutely hilarious and adorable!
He is so cute!There is something about little boys and their humor that I have not quite figured out but adorable? absolutely!!!
How stinkin' cute is he?! A crack-up for sure!
that is so cute!
Rachel - Okay so last night I was in the kitchen and Cam yells at me "Cami, come here quick you me gotta see this" (basically yelling it and laughing at the same time)...I thought something was wrong, I haul into the office and he has snuck onto my blog and onto your page and we both just started laughing, crying...serioulsy that should be on Jay Leno or something! Please put this in his wedding video! TOO CUTE! Luv Cami
What a HUNK! That was so dang funny. Cute, cute, cute.
That is so funny. He is so cute. Like father like son?
That is adorable. I'm just glad he had an apron. I'd hate for him to get burned. What a handsome little boy.
Oh this just cracked me up! he'll love these pictures so much some day ;)
Your kids are just the cutest!
Post a Comment