Thursday, October 4, 2007

And 1 more makes 4!!!


Yep, it's true! We are having another baby and couldn't be happier about it!! We went to the doctor yesterday and found out that we are a little over 7 weeks along and Due on May 19 (ummm, that seems a long way away). We are all thrilled!! I'm totally sick and miserable at the moment, but supposedly that is a good thing-right?! It's always a long ride, but definately worth it!!! 4 kids! Wow!

10 comments:

Odelsa said...

WOW! That's so great!!!!! Congratulations!!!I'm so exited for you. Another Manwaring baby, cute as can be. I hope that everything remains well and that you get feeling a bit better. It sucks to be sick, but you will do wonderful with 4.

becky ward said...

Hurray! What an exciting announcement! We couldn't be more thrilled for you. Congratulations!

russandkatie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Remember that I am just down the street if you are needing a break! It's never fun to be a sick mom and you get way more sick than me and I don't know how you do it. Call me anytime!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

AWESOME! Congrats to you and your family...sorry you are feeling so crappy but that is such exciting news! Keep us posted! Luv Cami

Leslie and Dave said...

Congratulations! That's great. You are the perfect mom, and your kids are to die for. All the Best.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are such a great mom, and I think you are super strong to go for number four. Hopefully someday we can try for four. I am sorry you are sick, but it is worth all the sickness for the chance to have a sweet baby. Love, Kami

Jake and Megan said...

Hi Jon and Rachel--Ashley told me about your blog so I had to see it and then saw you guys were expecting!! That is awesome! We have a blog also blackfootericksons.blogspot.com.

Elena said...

YAY! Congrats to you. I read your other news in the heart to heart, but this makes up for it! Best wishes!

emily, etc, etc said...

YIPEEEE! That is so exciting. I am thrilled for you. You are the cutest mom and your kids are so lucky to have you. Congratulations!

Higham Family said...

Oh my goodness! Yea for you guys! Very exciting; and when you feel better, it will be even more exciting.