Wednesday, September 26, 2007
YES! They really are poisonous!
The other night while we were at our friends house the kids came in holding some mushrooms that they had picked. Of course we told them the same thing that our parents told us when we picked the forbidden mushrooms, "Put those down, they are poisonous and will make you very sick if you eat them". That night, about an hour after we got home, Isaac started complaining that his stomach hurt. Well sure enough he started throwing up repeatedly until about 4:30 am. In between his head being shoved in a bowl I asked him if he had eaten any of those yucky mushrooms. His reply was, "No, I just ate the yummy ones". So obviously we drew our own conclusions as to why he was sick. The hard part was knowing if he ate them before he was told not to, or after-in that case I wouldn't have much sympathy! Who knows, but one thing is for sure, I guarantee he won't eat them again! It was a long night! He's lucky he is such a cute, nice boy and we love him no matter what trouble he finds himself in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I hope he is feeling better!!! We sure missed him in gymnastics yesterday!
Oh my word! That is hilarious (only because it turned out okay)! I can't believe he thought they were yummy.
Poor kid. That is so hilarious that he thought they were yummy! I can't imagine eating wild mushrooms like that. Tell him what Justin tells our kids- Mushrooms come from poop! Obviously, Justin doesn't care for mushrooms. He says they're just fungus.
I hope Isaac's feeling better.
Poor little guy! I hope he gets feeling well. I hope you guys get your rest after being up with him all night. I hate to see kids sick, it's so sad!
I love his response of "only the good ones"! Poor kid.
I love it. I think that is so funny he said he only ate the "yummy" ones. Kids are so cute, and so honest. I hope he is doing okay now. I hope all is well. Kami
Post a Comment