Well, Jonathan's parents just received their mission call. They'll be on their way to Edinburgh, Scotland. They enter the Missionary Training Center on November 26th. We are so very excited for them, but will miss them a ton!
How Awesome! Kyle saw Brett at the pizza place last night and they had not opened the letter yet. We are so exited for them. They will be wonderful, Scotland needs a little Manwaring humor!
I just realized how funny that sounds since they probably already write to them since they don't see them all of the time, but I mean write them in another country. Sorry, I think I'm losing it part of the time.
Thanks for the note on my blog! You always enourage me so much Rachel! And I relate to you and Jon so much. Brent and I are extremely close like the two of you are, and we are so used to being together all the time and sharing everything. The thing that has been killing me the most is not getting to be near him or talk to him much. I really only see him about an hour each night, and by that point, we're both so exhausted that we haven't been able to talk as much as we're used to. We've both had this past week off, which has been a blessing. But I start back on call again tomorrow, and I'm dreading having to go back and not be near my husband. The worst part is that we're on exact opposite weekends for all of our calls over the next two months, which means no days off together. But I know we can do it (we can do ALL things through Christ who gives us strenght!). Thank you for praying! It means a lot to both of us! We've been praying SO much for your family as well! Please let us know if you ever need anything!
Jonathan is currently working as a family practice doctor. Rachel loves being a wife and mother to our 5 sweet children. Ally (8), Isaac (6), Austin (4), Isabel (2) and Oliver (just born in October)!
6 comments:
I didn't even know they were going on a mission, that's great!!!
How Awesome! Kyle saw Brett at the pizza place last night and they had not opened the letter yet. We are so exited for them. They will be wonderful, Scotland needs a little Manwaring humor!
How exciting! That will be so much fun for you kids to get to write to grandma and grandpa.
I just realized how funny that sounds since they probably already write to them since they don't see them all of the time, but I mean write them in another country. Sorry, I think I'm losing it part of the time.
WOW! Scotland? For how long?
Thanks for the note on my blog! You always enourage me so much Rachel! And I relate to you and Jon so much. Brent and I are extremely close like the two of you are, and we are so used to being together all the time and sharing everything. The thing that has been killing me the most is not getting to be near him or talk to him much. I really only see him about an hour each night, and by that point, we're both so exhausted that we haven't been able to talk as much as we're used to. We've both had this past week off, which has been a blessing. But I start back on call again tomorrow, and I'm dreading having to go back and not be near my husband. The worst part is that we're on exact opposite weekends for all of our calls over the next two months, which means no days off together. But I know we can do it (we can do ALL things through Christ who gives us strenght!). Thank you for praying! It means a lot to both of us! We've been praying SO much for your family as well!
Please let us know if you ever need anything!
~Nicole :o)
Hurray for Brett and Sue! They will be great missionaries.
Post a Comment