

This year for Halloween we decided to all dress up like the "Incredibles" since our family had just the perfect "make-up" (Mr. Incredible, Elasti-girl, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack). We all loved it! We went to our ward's Halloween chili cook-off/carnival/trunk-or-treat. We got way, way too much candy!! I have no idea what we will do with it all! We were so grateful that one of the awesome residents that works with Jonathan offered to cover for him for a few hours so that he could come spend some of Halloween with us-we just wouldn't have been complete with out the most incredible of all!! We were all so glad he was with us!! Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!!

19 comments:
Glad to see pictures, I'm kind of surprised that Ally agreed to be a "boy". So so cute, I was very impressed!
I guess she's not really a "boy" because there is the sister but you know what I mean... I just always picture Ally as the "princess". Very cute!!!
Okay, probably the cutest family Halloween costumes ever. You guys are so great.
You guys look so cute!! What great costumes. We missed the chilidog party, our ward just had a trunk-or-treat.
Hilarious.... Rachael you and Jon should wear those costumes all the time! With everything going on you guys are truly "Incredible"
Rachel, those costumes are WAY TOO CUTE! What a great idea! I am so glad that Jonathan was able to join you all for awhile.
Hilarious!!! I love it when people dress up. I told Jarom that next year, I am going to be something good. You guys look GREAT!!!
You guys look perfect. Great to take advantage because next year you will have one more. Your life looks picture perfect!
I guess now you will know that I am a blog stalker but I just can't let this one go, that is the funniest halloween picture ever. I love it. I laughed out loud and scared Boston.
You guys are awesome
Brittney Sartori
That is so funny! You guys look great! Did you find those costumes?
I am so glad Jon got to come with you. You guys are the cutest family. What a great idea for a costume. How are you feeling? Your kids are so darling!
Carter can't get enough of these pictures. He's asked several times to see "the heroes". When I tell him you are his cousins he about flips. I think he thinks the real Incredibles are related to him. It's hilarious.
You and Jordan think too much alike! Great family costumes! Maybe someday we'll be that brave.
Why are you guys so classic and phenonmenal - I seriously luv it!!! Cami
That is just the best!!! I cannot believe your husband agreed to that. So cute!
so cute!
I think that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! How fun. Good thing you got it in this year before your family gets any bigger. Wow, Jonathan's a sport. I don't think I could ever get Justin to wear something like that.
I love the big boots on Ally and Isaac. What a perfect touch.
My husband and I have a baby born on Halloween named Jack and we would like to do the same thing for 2008 when he will be 1 year old. Where did you find your costumes? Especially the baby Jack Jack one? Please respond. Thanks! Devora
Post a Comment