At the beginning of November Ally's school had their "Fall Carnival". We absolutely LOVE her school and LOVE everything they put on so we packed up the troops and headed out. Ally even got to bring her good friend Reese-she was thrilled!
Everyone loved the bouncers and slides....
the hayrides....
and of course, lots of cotton candy!! Even Isabel loved it!! It was a super fun day!
I hope you are taking notes so you can put on lots of fun family parties , when you move closer to Idaho some day! I bet all the kids loved this fall carnival.
Jonathan is currently working as a family practice doctor. Rachel loves being a wife and mother to our 5 sweet children. Ally (8), Isaac (6), Austin (4), Isabel (2) and Oliver (just born in October)!
3 comments:
I can't stand to see you guys in your short sleeves!!!
Looks fun.
Looks like lots of fun! It is crazy that is fall but still wearing summer clothes. you got love Arizona!
I hope you are taking notes so you can put on lots of fun family parties , when you move closer to
Idaho some day! I bet all the kids loved this fall carnival.
Post a Comment