Thursday, September 25, 2008

Look what I did last night!

My favorite thing...rocking tired babies to sleep! Austin and Isabel needed a little extra help drifting off to sleep last night and I was more than happy help! It's moments like these than are more precious than words could say!



Yes..she sucks her thumb. And YES-I am in heaven!

19 comments:

Jess said...

That is my favorite thing too. I love to see Isabel suck her thumb.

Laura said...

so cute...lucky you!

Laura said...

so cute...lucky you!

Kami Banks said...

It is moment like those that are too precious to describe. You looks so happy and content. You are such a cute mom. You can tell you "really" enjoy it. Loves

The Manwarings said...

Oh, those thumb suckers. They're so cute until they turn about 4. I have plenty of tips on getting her to stop, though. She's so precious!

The Kalcichs said...

Rachel, you are such a beautiful mother. Just looking at you makes me want to be a better mama!

Elena said...

So precious. You are such a good mommy. I love to hear from moms who actually enjoy all the little moments, including bedtime.

Odelsa said...

Oh, i love her! I know, I say that a lot. What a babe! You are beautiful!

Josh & Joni said...

That is heaven! I've been wanting to do a "Rock-A-Bye-Baby" post, but Sahara won't let me rock her since we got home. Hopefully she'll forgive me soon! I love that she sucks her thumb - does she still take a binky?

Nicholas and Ashley said...

That is too one of my favorite things. I love snuggling those little babes. What a sweet heart that little Belle is. I just want to hold and lover her, I can't even belive she will suck her thumb so good.

Brett & Sue said...

This is so sweet.....what a blessed mom, and children. We love seeing them....

B&N said...

I love hearing you talk about your love for your kids. You are such a good example of what a good mother should be!!

Brizzee said...

I love to see babies suck their thumbs it is so cute. I never get tired of rocking my kids. Even Logan who is getting way too big I love it when he and Paige fight over my lap for family prayer and I get to rock them. Paige doesn't let me cuddle her very often and she did in sacrament today and I loved every minute.

emily, etc, etc said...

Oh, she is such a cute cute cute baby! I was a thumb-sucker and my mom says I was the nicest baby - she attributes it to my thumb (I think it was because I was the 5th child and she wasn't the one taking care of me - Lisa or Jen was).

Diana said...

I sucked my thumb for way too long! So I was afraid for my babies to start that. They only did it a few times, but it looks so dang cute!!!

Diana said...

I love to hold sleeping babies!!! I brought Adalyn in tonight from the car and knew she was asleep. But I went and sat on the couch to hold her for awhile.

(sorry I forgot this and the thumb were on the same post or I would have put them together) :-)

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Precious. I love it, too. I wish we could freeze the sweet moments like these because they could never happen enough!

Shelly Elizondo said...

I love those moments in life! You are a seet mommy.

Shelly

Steph and Keith said...

Those are the best times! You do look like you're loving it Rachel. What a pretty mom!!