

Little boys and dinosaurs...can it get any better than that? Jonathan took our boys to go see, "Walking with the Dinosaurs" that came to Phoenix. All three of them thought it was awesome-life size dinosaurs walking around and doing whatever dinosaurs "did". It did make for a late night so when I heard the garage door when they got home, I was expecting Jonathan to walk in holding 2 sleeping boys. But that was not the case...both Isaac and Austin came running in just beaming and couldn't wait to tell me ALL about everything they saw! There is just nothing better than seeing your kids so happy-what a fun night with dad!

8 comments:
Looks like fun! My son would love a dinosaur show, but of course, living in Idaho does have it's downsides...we never get anything fun that comes to town!
Wow, that sounds amazing! What lucky boys.
This looks like a fantastic night!!! What fun for Jonathan and the "boys!!"
That is such a cute picture of the boys! How fun! Charles would love that, and then be scared to death at the same time!
Oooohhh...even I would have loved that. How fun for your boys. Wish we had something like that here.
How fun! That looked so cool even my girls might like it! What a fun memory for just "the boys".
how fun! I bet they were in heaven!!!
Rachel, that looked like such a cool show. Jeremy and I never really looked into it like we should have. Glad all your boys were able to go and have fun.
Post a Comment