Wednesday, August 27, 2008

She Rolled Over!!


Isabel rolled over today for the first time. She has been practicing so much lately. Everytime we lay her on her back she instantly goes right to her side and starts working to roll over and tonight she did it! It's so funny how the littlest things make you clap and cheer!!

11 comments:

Jess said...

Way to go!!! That is so exciting we are very proud of her. I knew that it wouldn't take long because she was really working hard. Tanner on the other hand is not very interested in rolling-he likes kicking just fine:
)

Brett & Sue said...

What a little dollie! Is that pretty young to be rolling over? Can't wait to see the pictures.

Damien and Ashley said...

Yeah for Isabel!

Laura said...

What!! Already?? Wow, time sure flies...

Elena said...

No, say it isn't so. She's getting so big so fast! Way to go little Isabel, you're ready to tackle the world now. :) Can't wait to see her latest pictures.

Odelsa said...

She is a babe! Next thing you know she will be crawling, this all happens too fast for my liking.

Thank you for letting me hold her while you were here. I absolutely loved her.

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Yay! That's awesome. She is such an adorable little girl! Can't wait to see her new picture.

russandkatie said...

Yeah for Isabel!

hdawgy said...

Yay how fun! I can't wait for Brighton to start rolling and smiling! I just love when they get their little personalities! Hope to see her new pics soon!

Brizzee said...

Holy cow. Ethan is like a few weeks younger and he isn't close to rolling over. He will roll to his side but comes no where close to rolling over. He is a tank though. I remember Paige was rolled over and rocking on all fours at Ethans age. I am kindof glad he isn't quite mobile yet, I'm not ready for it.

Josh & Joni said...

What a talented little girl! At this rate she'll beat Sahara in the walking category! I wish we were there to clap and cheer - it's so exciting :)