

Jonathan and two of his brothers all had baby girls born within about 9 months of eachother. The funny thing is that they are ALL spitting images of their dads!! Here is Jonathan & Isabel, Jeremy & Sammy and Josh & Sahara. It's a good thing their dad's are all so cute themselves!

10 comments:
They really DO look like their dads! How precious! I can't belive how fast they all are growing...
yep, look-a-likes for sure! and what a fun picture!
so cute!!! We're glad you're back, we missed you!
We appreciated all the pictures and details so much....what memories!!!!Thanks so much, We are glad you are home safe. love the pictures of Ally at school!!
That is so funny, I love little Isabel...she is a sweetheart.
That is hilarious!
Beautiful people!
Goodness! You did pack in a week full of fun! Halle was SOOOOO excited to see the picture of Mrs Ball. It made her whole day! I'm sure glad I got to see you a TEENSY bit and meet you new addition to the family. Glad you made it safely home.
I love reading your blog, and I'm one who loves to read all the details. Great write-up about your trip to Idaho. Wish we could have seen you and your cute family, but we know how it is. Yes, those baby girls look just like their dads. I always thought their dad's were cute and they married cute girls, so it couldn't be any other way!
Aunt Jane
So fun and cute! I bet the girls will change A LOT before they get another picture like this again :) I'm so glad you took these pictures.
Post a Comment