
The other night we told the kids they could choose something for dessert. The boys wanted some M&M's, and Ally chose applesauce. She is so funny about always wanting to chose "healthy" things to eat. Whenever I give her choices of what she wants to eat she always asks "Well, what is the healthiest?". The other night for Family Home Evening we wanted to get take-out and come home and watch a movie. Jonathan and I have been wanting to try Fat Burger. When Ally heard the name of the restaraunt, she informed us that she DID NOT want a "fat burger"! We tried explaining it all to her, but she was not having it. She remembered that there was a Subway close by and said she wanted that instead. We normally don't let the kids pick and choose...but I'd probably rather them have a fresh sandwich than a greasy hamburger anyway. So there we all sat, Jonathan and I with our big burgers and Ally, Isaac and Austin with their healthy sandwiches. She cracks me up!

10 comments:
MAN! if i even had that will-power. what a smart, funny girl!
She needs to had a talk with her cousin - Morgan wakes up in the morning and asks for chocolate ... like mother like daughter!
Good choice, Ally!
Man I wish I had self control like that! haha That is hilarious!
That is too cute! Ally looks so grown up in that picture!
Rachel, you have the best family! What a cute girl. Kaylee went through a stage like that, until I informed her that green veggies were THE healthiest thing for her! She doesn't usually ask anymore. :)
Rachel your kids are so big and very cute. What day are you guys coming to Idaho. We would love to work something out so we can see ya.
Way to go Ally!
Okay, I so wished you lived close. Halle and Ally would be best friends. Halle says those exact things! Even down to choosing the applesauce. So funny!
Where does she learn this?
Post a Comment