Monday, July 21, 2008

2 Months Already!!



It's hard to believe Isabel is already 2 months old!! And true to form of our kids she is chubbing right up! I guess she fits the mold! She is very alert, smiles and coos all the time, is starting to really hold her head up and is still just a very easy, content baby! Here are her stats:

Height: 22 inches (50th%)
Weight: 11 lbs. 14 oz. (75th%)
Head: 15 1/2 (50th%)

9 comments:

Diana said...

She is adorable! She fits right in with your other kids!

becky ward said...

i love a chubby baby! and isabel is so beautiful! her little smirk on her face is sooo manwaring.

The Manwaring Family said...

Sooo cute!! Chubby babies are the best to cuddle. Just thought I'd let you know we check on your blog once in a while. Cute family!

Brett & Sue said...

I can't believe she is 2 months old!! she is very cute!!! love the outfit with the hat!!

Josh & Joni said...

She looks like a very happy baby who knows she is loved :)

Jess said...

That is the cutest picture of her. We love chubby babies!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

I just want to squeeze her! She looks darling and happy.

Damien and Ashley said...

We know all about chubby babies! She is adorable!

hdawgy said...

Oh my goodness she is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big she's getting already! I bet she's a ton of fun!