Monday, July 21, 2008

A fun Visit!

When we first moved to Arizona 5 years ago, Jonathan's cousin Salina, her husband Clay and their triplets lived in Mesa. We would try to get to get together at least once a month-sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. We LOVED having them so close and getting together often-it made being away from our own families a little more bearable. It was a sad day when they moved to Boise for work and to be a little closer to their families (we're still trying to get them to come back). They came to visit last week-it's been over a year since we'd last seen them! It was so much fun to see them and meet their 2 newest little ones. We met at some of thier really good friends house and AWESOME pool. Our kids had such a fun time jumping off the cliffs and playing in the waterfalls! I'm so mad that I didn't take any pictures of their family, but I did manage to get a picture of our kids on the rocks. It was such a fun night!

4 comments:

Brett & Sue said...

What cute little brown kids. Sounds fun, I haven't seen Salina and Clays last baby Georgia and only saw Van once!

Josh & Joni said...

That's someones backyard? Wow :) I bet it was so fun to see them - we got together with them in Boise a few times before we moved - we didn't timeleaving very well. It does make it nice to have some family close by when you're living away. I'm glad you've had Jamison and Jess too!!

Jess said...

How fun I wish that they still lived here. By the way the background is perfect for your blog.

JandK Manwaring Family said...

That looks like a great time! I bet it was good to see them again.