At 2:00 pm today, we welcomed a beautiful, healthy baby girl to our family. Isabel Eva Manwaring weighed 7lbs 5 oz. and measured 20 inches. She has a little bit of brown hair and we think she looks like her older brother Isaac. Rachel is still in the hospital recovering, but both her and the baby are doing very well. We are so happy and blessed to have such a precious little spirit enter our family. (Please look for more pictures and details to come once Rachel is discharged from the hospital :)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

26 comments:
Congrats, Rach!! She is beautiful!
oh, she is beautiful! and what a great name. i can see a lot of manwaring in that mouth and nose. oh...i can almost smell her. i love new babies. congratulations! hope you are feeling good rachel! you look great!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is an angel. We are so happy for you.
She is beautiful, I love her!!! she is a little miracle. I love the name is perfect.
Yay! She's here! She looks perfect and is a perfect weight too. I agree, she has lots of Manwaring in her. She's a doll. Congrats to you all!! Can't wait to see more pics.
She does look like Isaac. I LOVE the look on her face in the first picture. She almost looks like she is smiling.
CONGRATS!
Congratulations! What a beautiful family :) It is so fun to see a video ... blogs are the BEST! Welcome baby Isabel! You have many relatives in Idaho who love you very much! We can't wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses and your cousins can't wait to "play"!
Gracie and Lucy say she is "cute and fabulous!" She is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to see her! Congratulations!
Congratulations. So the funniest thing happened this morning - I was cleaning the kitchen and the thought occurred to me that you had your baby yesterday. I was wondering to myself what you named her and then remembered your other kids' names. I thought to myself how cute it would be to give her an "I" name to continue with the A-I-A... order. The only cute girl name I could think of was Isabel. When I got Jonathan's e-mail I about fell off my chair. I thought that was pretty funny. Either I am a great guesser or I am receiving revelations about you - I think I am just a good guesser with a lot of thinking time on my hands...
Anyway, Congratulations - she is such a little beauty (no surprise there; your other three are so darling).
AHHH!!! CONGRATS!!! Rachel you look so GORGEOUS after having a baby! I aspire to be just like you! Congrats, she is so BEAUTIFUL!!!
congratulations You guys. She is beautiful. I am sure the others are super excited about having their baby sister here.
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is beautiful. and so are you, you look way to good to have just had a baby
What a little sweetheart!!! I cannot wait ti get to hold her and Tanner. I wish I would of planned my trip right after they were both here... I cannot figure out who she looks like. Isabel is part Issac and then I kinda think us as babies but who knows. She is beautiful either way. WE love her lots and can't wait to hold and love her!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS Manwarings! She's absolutely gorgeous and what a perfect little family you have now! 2 boys and 2 girls? Awesome! I love the name too. What a happy time for all of you- I'm sure the kids (especially Ally) are ecstatic about the whole thing. HUGS!!
What a pretty little girl! Good Job! I am sure her sister and brother can't wait to bring her home! We can't wait to see more pics of her!
Congrats Rachel! You look amazing in that picture! She is beautiful and I love that name too!
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! Beautiful family of 4!
The Grandparents in Scotland are very happy for newest grandchild. She is so precious. That makes 2 dozen, and 17 of them are girls!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is a cutie! She definetly looks like she belongs!
Congratulations. Very cute name and she is so adorable. You look fantastic in the family picture, you don't look like you just went through labor. You have such a cute family.
Congratulations! I love Rach talking in the back ground on the view. So cute.
Ally was soooo cute in gymnastics today she wanted to announce to the class that she had a new sister but she didn't want to do the actual announcing so I asked her if she wanted me to tell everyone. She said yes so I started telling the class about her and Ally had a grin from ear to ear!!! She is so proud!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I loved the family picture. What a nice (big) family you have. Isabel is beautiful. I hope all is going well. Kami
Congratulations! I LOVE her name, if ever I have a little girl, she'll be Eva. She is adorable but I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys.
Congratulations! You have a beautiful family and Isabel is adorable!
Congratulations on your new baby girl! I'm so glad I can drop in on your blog from time to time to see how your cute family is doing. Keep up the good work.
Love, Aunt Jane
Post a Comment