Saturday, May 31, 2008

Isabel Lizard






I thought I would put some pictures of our new baby Isabel. We are loving her! I forgot how magical it is to have a new baby in the house. Allyson, Isaac and Austin just can't seem to get enough of her. The two boys are especially completely head over heels-I'm not sure she's ever been in a room by herself without at least one set of eyes watching over her. They are both surprisingly so good and haven't tried to pick her up or been rough at all-whew! Isaac has nicknamed her "Isabel Lizard"-I'm not sure where he got that from-but I think it is so cute! She is the nicest baby ever-we just can't believe how sweet she is-seriously so easy! She definately makes us want a dozen kids...oh wait, there's the whole pregnancy part first! We are all doing really well and loving every minute together-we feel so complete!

9 comments:

Brett & Sue said...

We loved all the pictures! What a sweet Isabel Lizard!

The French Family said...

How funny is that nickname! The things little kids say and come up with. You all look like you are having tons of fun in the sun. I wish we were there where the sun shines all the time. Spencer would never live in the heat. He would die. Glad to see everything is going well. Your baby sure is cute!

russandkatie said...

that's the problem with sweet babies it makes you forget how horrible the pregnancy is!!!! I could have 10 more Masons! if only we could get around the whole pregnancy thing.

I want to see that sweet baby - let's get together !

Josh & Joni said...

I'm baby hungry and I even have a baby in my house! She's a sweetheart and I love her nickname :)

Jess said...

The pictures are SO cute! You forgot to put what a perfect baby she is. I think that she would make anyone want a dozen kids- the dowside however is just what you said-being pregnant a dozen times (that is a lot of years being sick if you do the math). It is however, amazing how you can forget that. Even now I think to myself maybe it wasn't that bad.

emily, etc, etc said...

Those are the cutest pictures. What a doll! I think the nickname is great - especially because it can be shortened to Izzie-Lizzie (I don't know how you feel about Izzie - Renee hates it when people call her Isabel Izzie). Anyway, it is nice to hear that she is such a sweet baby - I always think that may have something to do with the parents (mine are usually a little high-strung...I wonder why). It is such fun to have a new little one around - I always just love it.

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Oh,she is too sweet! She looks tiny compared to Sami now! Sounds like a great nickname, too. I'm glad your kids are loving her so much...and so carefully!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

By the way, my grandma had 13 kids (one pregnancy was twins). There's no way I will try to outdo that one :)!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

She looks so much different just since I have seen her. She is going to change so much each day. What a cute little babe. I think she is looking like vanny a little, which isn't suprising considering there background. She is the nicest baby I've seen. Great name ziggy!!!