

As I've mentioned before, my little sister had her baby on my birthday, just 9 days before Isabel was born. After so many months of anticipation, it was so much fun to get these new little cousins together. It will be so much fun to watch them grow up so close in age! My mom thought it was especially fun since it felt like they were the twins she never had! They are 2 very sweet little babes!

5 comments:
how fun for all of you!
Oh, that is so fun to see Jess (and how tiny she looks after just having a baby - WOW) and I love seeing your mom. She and I can share in that dream of having twins (although I am convinced I am getting twins next...).
Isn't that the truth about Mom. She will pretend they are her twins in anyone was to ask. But I think I would maybe do the same, especially when they are that cute :).
I love the whole "cousin" thing!! How fun for them to be so close. I still remember playing Superman with my older boy cousin ... they will have a lot of fun growing up together :)
They are going to have such fun together! The only thing better than a newborn baby is 2 newborn babies :)!
Post a Comment