Saturday, May 31, 2008
A visit from the Baldwin's
My little sister Ash came to visit to meet the two new babies. We had such a good time! It was so much fun to get all of the cousins together-what a cute bunch of kids they are! Isabel and Tanner were quite the troopers getting lots of attention and kisses from everyone! We only wish it would have been a little bit warmer, that they could have stayed a little bit longer and that Uncle Nicholas could have come with them!! We LOVED having them and can't wait until they come again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You are such great hosts!! I'm so glad you were able to have a week with your sisters - how fun!!
OK I cannot get over how funny Kate and Savannah are. I love the picture where Jon and Savannah are pulling the same face. I wish they lived near us.
They are all beautiful kids! How fun!
WE had so much fun...I need to get copies of some of those pictures. That is so true about Savannah being Ally's toy. WE miss you guys already and next time we are comming with Nicholas.
Post a Comment