Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're Back!

Wow I can't believe how long it has been since we've posted anything!! Mostly because February has been an easy month with Jonathan's schedule and so we've spent tons of time together as a family and I haven't used my "free-time" to blog. We have had the BEST month so far-I finally remember what things were like before this whole residency thing started! Next month we will all have to re-adjust again-but it will be worth it! After our trips to Prescott and Disneyland, Jonathan's brother Jeremy, his wife Kelly and their 3 girls made a trip to Arizona to visit! We had so much fun and are so sad that they are gone! I'm kicking myself that we didn't take any pictures while they were here-I guess we were just too busy enjoying the moment! They brought their xbox game "Rock Band" and so many days and nights were spent playing that-it is so much fun. We also had lots of fun swimming at the awesome pool at the hotel they stayed at! It really has been the BEST month ever!

11 comments:

Nicholas and Ashley said...

I am glad to see that you are back!!!! That does sound like a fun February..

becky ward said...

YES, so glad that you are back! I was worried that you were gone because you weren't feeling well. So glad to hear it was just because you were having a BLAST!

Leslie and Dave said...

I am so glad you are back. I was starting to think something was wrong. So glad you were able to spend so much time together as a family this month.

Laura said...

glad you had a great time...i'm glad you're back!!!

Elena said...

Yay, more posts from you! Sounds like you have been having a grand ol' time. LOTS of fun! Good for you. Get it in before this baby gets here. Glad you're back.

Shelly and Ken said...

What a fun month! It is always a great month when the husband is around more.

Anonymous said...

I am happy you got to do so many fun things. We are having a "easy" rotation month also. It's like the good old days in med school. It looks like you had soooo much fun in Disneyland. Kami

Jake and Megan said...

We are so glad you are back!(Jace hasn't seen pictures of Ally for a long time-he told me the other day)

Joni said...

I am so glad to see you are all doing well and having fun. Don't you love good rotations! It is so nice to have our hubbies home! I was beginning to worry about you and how you were feeling. I am glad you are okay!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

SUPER great excuse for noting posting lately! so glad that you had such an amazing month, fun getaways - you all deserve it! luved the pics! cami

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Thanks for such a great time in Arizona. We are already looking forward to our next trip there!