



Jonathan turned 30!!!He worked all night on Friday night, so when he came home we surprised him with breakfast-the kids thought this was so fun, Isaac kept saying, "This is going to be the BEST birthday ever!!". It's so funny how much they LOVE birthdays!! Then after Jonathan caught up on a few hours of sleep he got to talk with his parents (who are in Scotland on a mission) on the web cam. After that we took him shopping to buy a new suit-long over due!! We then went out to eat with some friends, Russ (who's birthday is in 2 days )and Katie Forsberg (and their sweet baby, Mason) at The Melting Pot. We had so much fun and was definitely the neatest restaurant we had ever been to!! What a fun day. The party continued on Sunday with Jonathan's brother Jamison and my sister Jess and her husband Brad! It's been so fun to celebrate and I must say that 30 looks great on him! I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing man!!!

14 comments:
Happy Birthday Dr. Jon! And you Miss Rachel, look absolutely stunning with your LITTLE (so NOT fair) baby bump!! Looks like a very fun evening.
Happy Birthday Jonathan! The BIG 3-0! That restaurant looks like so much fun. And Rachel...you look too cute prego!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON! You guys are such a good looking couple!!! I love to see pictures of you guys.
Rachel, you look stunning baby bump and all! I'm excited to see what the new baby will look like.
Happy Birthday Chuck! I can't believe you are 30 ... I met you when you were 10 years old :)
If I am talking "Melting Pot" talk I would compare us in that picture to dark chocolate and white chocolate! Could we be any more pasty??? We had so much fun and I'm still obsessing over the shrimp, sorry my mouth is starting to water I better go :)
I'm glad you're back, Rachel! It sounds like you guys have been doing so much fun stuff! And you look great, by the way! Happy Birthday to Jon!
Happy Birthday, Jon. I always remember you on your birthday because Anna gets to share it with you. It looks like you were treated so well, and what a fun restaurant.
too cute!
Happy Birthday, Jonathan, welcome to the 30's, we've both been here for a few years!!
When I saw this at first I thought there is no way someone in your family is thirty. But I guess I wasn't really doing the math because You will be 30 soon too. It seems a little older than 29. The restraunt you went to looks so good, i wish we were with you guys. Happy Birthday JON!!
Happy birthday! We love the Melting Pot!
Ahhh, the dreaded 30. Maybe not for you Jonathan, but for me, yes. Happy Birthday!
Rachel, you never cease to amaze me - what a beauty you are. I know how old you will be on your next birthday and you still look as good as you did in high school. I am thinking there is something very unfair about that!
I hear the Melting Pot is great! What fun!!!!
Happy Belated b-day,Jon!
The years certainly are flying by. Glad you got to have a great time and enjoy great food and company!
Happy Belated b-day,Jon!
The years certainly are flying by. Glad you got to have a great time and enjoy great food and company!
Post a Comment