
I had taken Austin's clothes off to get him ready for a bath. When I went to go and get the bath ready I heard uncontrollable laughing coming from our bedroom. This is what I found when I went to see what was going on. Apparently the other 2 thought it looked like fun to strip down and all 3 decided to wrestle and mess up our bed!-I love it when they all play together, but as you can see in the video someone usually gets hurt and the fun quickly ends. I hope they always love each other as much as they do now!

13 comments:
Looks like fun! My kids watched it three times and I have a feeling we'll watch it at least that many more :) Pretty soon the boys will have to be reminded that the new baby is littler and a girl!!
What an adorable trio! I agree. I love when my boys play together too...but, it doesn't happen too often yet.
Does Ally know you put that on the blog??? Reeslyn asked me very nicely the other day to please take the picture of her on the toilet off the computer, girls are so funny when they discover the whole naked in front of boys thing.
Very cute kids!
This is hillarious!! Isaac is kicking ally in the face and I was suprised she wasn't the one that got hurt. Austy was out of there once it got physical.
Is there anything cuter than little boys in briefs?! What a darling and loving family. (Even if the love is shown by a kick in the face.) :)
Reeslyn watched this video over and over again. She thought it was pretty funny that they were in their underwear!
I know I always say this but your kids are so cute!! I can't wait until Conner has a brother to play with.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe Ally hardly flinched to the fact that she was getting kicked. She is a tough girl. Gotta be tough with 2 brothers though.
I love your tan babes!
So cute Rach! Mom and Dad's bed is like the funnest place on earth huh? How you feelin' anyway??
That is so funny! Mallory asked if they could do that too.
I too love it when all the kids play together.( We are just barely getting there). Your kids are so cute, and you are such a cute mom and wife. It has been fun reading about all your Christmas events and things. Life got a little busy the last couple of weeks. I feel like we are almost getting things back to normal. Talk to you soon. Kami
What cute little kids and I love their voices. Much love, Granny Sue and Grandpa Brett..... Happy Blogging, We love it!!
Post a Comment