Thursday, January 3, 2008

Isaac is in LOVE...

with his mother that is! I've always heard of little boys wanting to marry their moms, well Isaac does and of course I love it! Last night the conversation with his dad went like this:

Isaac: I'm going to marry mom.
Jonathan: Well, I'm married to her.
Isaac: Well, I want to marry her too.
Jonathan: But you can't, she is mine.
Isaac: Well I want to!
Jonathan: Well, she is mine.
Isaac: Well, where did you find her?

We thought it was so funny. I'm sure it all stemmed from us just celebrating our anniversary and watching our wedding video. Even though he won't want to marry me forever-whoever he one day does want to marry is going to be one lucky girl!! What a sweet boy he is!

7 comments:

Odelsa said...

That is so funny, I was laughing. I could just imagine Jon having this conversation with Issac. How sweet! You are great! Oh, and how hilarious is that video after 7 years? I was there, I can just imagine.

Elena said...

Oh so cute! I read this with Carter beside me. I giggled and he asked what was so funny so I told him that a little boy wanted to marry his mommy. Then I asked him, "Who do you want to marry?" (Just certain he would say me.) And he said, "No one!" :( I about died laughing.

Natalie said...

That is simply adorable. Aren't boys fun?

russandkatie said...

how sweet, I love moments like that!

Beam Family said...

How sweet. You can remind him of that conversation if he's ever a bad teenager!!

Anonymous said...

He IS such a sweet boy. I am sad that we don't get to see eachother this Friday! We definately need to get together sometime soon. Carson still talks about Isaac....he hasn't forgotten his little buddy!

emily, etc, etc said...

I think that is cutest thing I have heard in a long time. What a little sweetie.