
Today Ally said the funniest thing. On our way home from picking her up at school she said, "Mom, I'm starting to speak a little bit of grown-up!". I asked her what she meant and she said, "Well, like I know how to say-Can I have something to E-T?". I figured out that she was thinking she was spelling EAT. It was very sweet. I don't know what I am going to do when she really does know how to spell-I guess I'll have to learn another language...besides "grown-up"! This is a cute pictures of her doing her homework-one of her very favorite things to do. She is growing up way too fast!!!

13 comments:
She is a sweet girl!!! She looks very grown up.
So cute! Yes, it's a sad day when they learn how to speak "grown-up".
What an adorable picture! Ally speaking "grown-up" means t-r-o-u-b-l-e! (;
Allison is so cute..She almost has grown up speaking figured out. You will have to figure out a different way to talk. I'm glad that will be awhile for us..I miss her:)
What a darling niece we have!! Jaden started speaking "grown-up" when Josh taught him how to spell B-E-D .... oopps!
what a C-T (ha!) i love that homework is her favorite...especially since i am sitting here avoiding doing mine at the moment...
Rachel - She is seriously so cute...I mean taht hair and that smile - you have really sweet kidos! I luv your pics & stories! Cami
What a cute picture. Ally is such a cute kid. Yeah, we will be in big trouble once Kailyn starts to learn to spell a little better. Ken and I spell things out all the time.
You have a little lady on your hands. Does she have naturally curly hair or you your curl it? You are such a put together mom!
What a doll! That is so cute. I can't believe she is wearing that little t-shirt - I was cold just looking at her. It has been super cold here the last few weeks. I have forgotten how nice it is in Arizona this time of year. What I would give to wear short sleeves. Anyway, she is such a cutie.
so cute, I love it!
She's the cutest little girl ever! It must be so fun watching them grow up...and you have seriously smart, funny kids! :o)
Ally did so good in gymnastics today, I am so proud of her!!!
Post a Comment