Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More Christmas Eve Events




After a yummy dinner and the nativity performance we all donned our matching pj's for the 2nd year in a row, sang some Christmas songs, read a story and each opened 1 present. Jonathan and I opened ours together which was a darling calendar that Ally had made in school for us. She was SO excited for us to open it-she could hardly stand it. She had told everyone else what it was but kept it such a good secret from us-it was so cute and we loved it. The kids each opened a present that one of their cousins got for them-another tradition we missed not being in Idaho! A big, pink princess chair for Ally, a Dino-sketcher for Isaac and a baseball mitt and glove for Austin-they all loved what they got! Thanks Logan, Macee and Colby!! We then set out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer and tucked them all snug in their beds. It was a perfect day and night.

Again-sorry this is so dark-we were kind of doing everything by the light of the Christmas tree.

5 comments:

russandkatie said...

very cute video, I love your matching jammies!!!

Odelsa said...

So cute! I love traditions and it is really fun to be able to do your own thing once in a while. Glad you had a good Christmas eve!

Elena said...

I LOVE how you have matching jammies! DO you make them? So cute! And it was fun to get a peak at Jamison too. We don't get to see him very often.

Shelly and Ken said...

I'm amazed you were able to find matching PJs for all of you, they are so cute. I loved reading about all of your traditions. They all looked like so much fun.

Jake and Megan said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. Christmas is so much fun with kids. You PJs were so cute!