I can't tell you enough how I looked forward to seeing the fam in their matching pj's again this year!!! You guys are too cute and I luv all the Christmas pics - looks like you all had an amazing holiday! Luv Cami
Jonathan is currently working as a family practice doctor. Rachel loves being a wife and mother to our 5 sweet children. Ally (8), Isaac (6), Austin (4), Isabel (2) and Oliver (just born in October)!
3 comments:
I was worried that Santa might not come to Arizona. But I am glad he did. It looks like you had lots of fun we wish we could have seen each other.
Merry Christmas! Your kids are so adorable. So are those their new "snow" boots, Arizona style?
I can't tell you enough how I looked forward to seeing the fam in their matching pj's again this year!!! You guys are too cute and I luv all the Christmas pics - looks like you all had an amazing holiday! Luv Cami
Post a Comment