Friday, December 21, 2007

A fun day at home!


Ally is now out of school for Christmas break and it seems like all the Christmas hustle and bustle is slowing down. We had such a fun day at home-I love those days! Jonathan was even able to be home for some of it until he had to go in to work the night shift. The kids had so much fun just playing together. This is a picture of them playing house. Ally is the mom and Isaac likes to be the dad but it bothers Ally that he's not as tall as she is-we always have to have a talk about how that doesn't matter and he ends up being the dad despite her unliking- she is so funny about stuff like that. Austin is of course the baby and always ends up in Ally's doll stroller-he loves it as much as they do. I'm not sure where the Santa hats came into the picture-but I thought it was cute anyway! We are loving just being at home!

1 comment:

Odelsa said...

The best memories are at home and it seems like the best thing we can do for our children is give them brothers and sisters. I love to see our kids play together and it is so sweet to see them treat their little siblings while they play like we would treat them.Ally is so cute, so maternal. It's in her countenance. Your kids are darling. Have a wonderful weekend. Glad Jon could get away for a minute.