Sometimes there are times when words just aren't enough to describe how you feel. Today is Jonathan and I's 7 year anniversary-and when I think about him and our life together the past 7 years-words just aren't sufficient. I know that those of you reading this and who know him already know how incredibly LUCKY I am to be married to such an amazing person-and believe me I truly feel this every day! Sometimes I am brought to tears when I think that he is the one I get to be with FOREVER! We have the best time when we are together and I never once have ever felt like I need a break from his presence-in fact I always feel just the opposite and wish there were more hours in the day to spend together. I knew when I married him 7 years ago that our life together would be good-I had NO idea that it was going to be this good! I love you honey-Happy Anniversary!

7 Years ago

Current
14 comments:
Happy Aniversary!!!! I still remember that day like it was yesterday, it was the funnest wedding to date that we have been to! Your family picture is beautiful.
Congratulations!!! You guys are a great couple and make adorable kids! We're glad to have such a fun couple as our friends!
We need to hang out...
You two haven't changed a bit! You both are pretty incredible people. Happy Anniversary!
So cute, and seriously, you look exactly the same. How fun! Hope you guys did a something fun to celebrate.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are the most beautiful couple. It's no wonder you have such a beautiful family. I think John's pretty lucky to have you, too!
Wow, your family looks like the picture that comes with the frame. I've never seen so many photogenic people. Congratulations and Happy New Year from the Mid-West
You are such a cute family. You guys look the exact same after 7 years. Isn't marriage wonderful!
Beautiful family picture...amazing what you can do in 7 years! Luv Cami
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it great to love someone so much! You guys make a cute couple and an amazing team together. Love the pictures, they are both so cute.
You guys have such a cute family! Happy Anniversary. We love being able to see pictures and read updates.
Congratulations. You guys are still adorable. Wishing you all the best in 2008!
We were going to say how great you look in both pictures, but it looks like everyone else beat us to it. Your family IS picture perfect and we think the world of you. Can't wait to see how cute the new baby will be!
What a great memory your wedding day is! It was beautiful and soo fun. You are still a wonderful couple and family.
Congratulations! I am SO glad you two are so happy! I understand your feelings of never getting sick of your hubby and wanting to spend as much time together as possible. We were both blessed with amazing men, huh!
P.S. I love the wedding pic :o)
Post a Comment