Monday, November 12, 2007

The nude chef strikes again!

Well this time he actually did have clothes on, but Isaac thought he would expand his culinary skills into using real food. The other day my friend and her little girl were over. She and I were sitting in the living room just talking away while the kids were playing in the other room. All the sudden we noticed that things had been very quiet. Just then, Austin came around the corner holding a half gone yogurt and had what looked like an egg shell stuck to his foot. I ran in the kitchen to find Isaac standing over the biggest mess I think I've ever seen. He had taken all of the remaining eggs that were in the carton (probably at least 1/2 dozen or so) and cracked them(or crapped as he calls it) all over the huge griddle that he managed to get out and onto the floor. He must have put them in the pitcher first and mixed in milk, raisins and yogurt before dumping it on the griddle. I wished that I would have taken a picture of the disaster-it was everywhere-and for the record, eggs are VERY hard to clean up! Needless to say, he spent sometime in his room-mainly for punishment but also so he wouldn't see me laughing at his little mind. He said, "I was just making some eggs". Oh boy, you never know what he is going to come up with!!

11 comments:

Claire said...

That is too funny!!

Elena said...

Oh boy! Don't you love those kind of messes? The other day Carter told me he made a "recipe". I found milk, chocolate syrup, butterscotch and carmel syrups, and mustard all mixed together (and all over my floor). These two boys need to get together, sounds like they could create quite the delicious meal! :)

Odelsa said...

That is sooo funny!!!! it's hard to be mad when the kids are being so cute and naughty at the same time. Bayden did the same thing when he was around 2 years old and I wanted to kill him until he said the same thing Issac said..."just trying to make eggs" SOOOOO cute!

The Kalcichs said...

I would've been cracking up too. I love that he calls it crapping eggs. That made me laugh so hard. What a fun little boy, although I'm sure the mess wasn't too fun to clean up. Hopefully it didn't make you nauseous.

becky ward said...

He was just making eggs Rachel! (; I can't imagine how fun that was to clean up. My friend recently made a comment on her blog that I loved, "Blogging saves my kids life"! It helps us to find the humor in our crazy lives.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

This is hillarious, That had to have taken so thought to figure out. He is pretty funny:)

The Manwarings said...

Holy cow. That makes me feel so good. I thought my kids were the only ones who experimented with eggs. It's a good thing he's so adorable.

The Mathews Family said...

Oh boy. They're so crazy aren't they? I've caught Charlie trying to get the eggs out of the fridge a couple of times. I pretty much know its inevitable ;)

russandkatie said...

that is so funny and very nice to know that my kids aren't the only ones! Thanks for the cute outfit today!

Anonymous said...

He is a very creative and cute boy. It makes you wonder what goes through our childrens minds.
Also, you are probable in Idaho right now. We just missesd you because we got back here on Saturday night. Have a great Thanksgiving. Kami

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, Isaac!!! I love it. I can just imagine his cute mischeivious grin when he got caught. We really miss seeing you guys around. You have the cutest little family. How are you feeling now-a-days with the baby? Anyway, thanks for the laugh Isaac!