Saturday, September 22, 2007

Viva La Lucha Libre!



Isaac has found a new favorite pastime. He loves to put on his Nacho Libre mask and wrestle his dad. It is quite a hilarious sight!! He takes it very seriously. Maybe one day he'll be good enough to go "Pro"-every parents dream!-We are so proud!

8 comments:

russandkatie said...

Are you sure that's Jonathan under that mask??? I can't wait for russ to have a boy to wrestle with!!!

Odelsa said...

Nachoooooo!!!!

Higham Family said...

Tell him that he can come get some fries from my McDonalds boys after his "matches"!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Cameron & I laughed out loud at this one! I think I have him addicted to the blog now! Loved the clips - Cami

Elena said...

I LOVE Nacho Libre! Those are SWEET masks! Looks like good clean fun at your place.

Kyle said...

Wow, I'm just amazed they make a mask big enough to go all the way around Jon's head. Did he have that custom made?

The Manwarings said...

Hilarious!! That is so cute. Love the masks.

The Mathews Family said...

This movie is on all the time at our house! The kids would be so jealous of the luciador masks! Wrestling like "Nacho" is an everyday thing here!