Saturday, September 8, 2007

Move over David Beckham!




Today was Ally's first soccer game! She looked so cute in her uniform and did such a good job! Her team name is the "Incredibles" and her dad is the assistant coach (poor guy came to her game right from a 30 hour shift!). Last night she said that she was just so scared that her team wasn't going to win their game. So of course we had to talk about how it doesn't matter if you win, just as long as you try your hardest. Her prayers were precious as she asked that her team try their hardest. She ran really hard but was disappointed that she didn't score a goal-but was out there and tried hard! She's come a long way since the first practice and we are so proud of her! It was fun to watch-she is so sweet!

9 comments:

The Manwarings said...

How fun, I wish our girls would consider sports. She's so adorable and I bet she's the only one on the team with cute little ribbons in her hair.

russandkatie said...

very cute!!! Thank you again for hauling our girls with you to the soccer game! You're the best!

Leslie and Dave said...

Your kids have to be about the cutest around, and I was not surprised to see the cute bows as your kids are always dressed to the 9s.

becky ward said...

I am so impressed that Jon makes time to help coach. So cute! And Ally looks adorable in her outfit.

Odelsa said...

How cute is she!!! That's awesome that she is playing soccer and that her daddy can make it to the games despite his crazy hours. You guys are great.

Elena said...

I LOVE little kid soccer. Carter gets to start pee-wee soccer next week and I can't wait! Ally looked GREAT!

emily, etc, etc said...

That is pretty much the cutest thing I have seen. Any girl that can play soccer with two big bows in her hair ROCKS!!! Go Ally!

russandkatie said...

ok time for a new post!!!

Ryan and Renee said...

Rachel - I have been trying to get a hold of Jessie to tell her about a party we are having for my dad in October. I know he would love to see you guys. So, I am hoping you can come. It's on Oct. 5th, at my parents house. Call me and let me know 801-678-0543 or email me at renee_delong@yahoo.com Talk to you later.
Renee (DeLong)