Friday, August 31, 2007

A Love Affair with Headbands


Austin has this strange obsession with putting things on his head-so naturally he loves wearing around Ally's headbands. Sometimes he welcomes the laughs, other times he takes it very seriously and gives you a funny look if you laugh...thus the second of the two pictures.

4 comments:

becky ward said...

I am happy to see that my little guy isn't the only one who likes to run around with a headband on. How about necklaces? Does Austin like necklaces? (;

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OHHH yeah, and shoes too! Aren't they so funny!?

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Rachel - I love your Cobo slide...did you guys go with a groups of friends - looked like a BLAST! How is intern year treating you guys? I love all the little stories and pics and I'm sure he love the pic of him in a headband when he gets bigger!!! Luv Cami

Elena said...

What a little cutie-pie. You guys haves the cutest kids! I loved the video. He's getting so big!