Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Hilarious Blog!
Thanks Elena for this link. This is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read...seriously, if you've got a minute (or an hour-which is as long as I spent reading it) it is time well spent and will make you laugh your head off!! This is a mother of 6 who is getting tons of attention from her blog and even more attention from an ebay listing (which you can get to off of her blog). Honestly, I'm sure she'll be on Letterman or Leno or something-it's amazing how much attention she is getting-deservedly so! http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my word, I LOVE her! She's just so truthful and I can completely empathize with her. I serioulsy have to physically pull myself away to be a mom to my own kids. I hope she does make it to Leno or something.
Post a Comment