Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sandpoint-Hooray!





At the end of July we went to Sandpoint, Idaho (where I am originally from) for another reception for my sister Jess. We stayed at my grandparents condo and had a lot of fun...playing in the forest, picking blueberries and huckleberries, swimming at the beach and hanging out with grandparents. It is always so much fun to go and our kids LOVE it!

3 comments:

Elena said...

I dind't know you were from Sandpoint. I love it there! So beautiful. DId you know any of the Fuhriman boys? They were friends of mine in college.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I totally knew the Fuhrimans!! Matt was my age and I loved him-he was so nice and fun. I also knew Aaron very well. Casey was my seminary teacher and I loved her also-do you know what happened to any of them??

Elena said...

You know, the last I heard was that Casey was divorced for a second time (from the same guy, for the life of me I can't remember his name) and living with her parents in Boise. I saw Aaron a few years ago in the temple; he was married, but no kids yet. (I am guessing you probably knew Steve Garner too?) Andy got married to a girl from our student ward, but other than that I don't know any more. They are great guys. I had some really good times with them. I knew Aaron the best. The only one I didn't know very well was Alex.