Monday, August 13, 2007

KINDERGARTEN!! OH MY!!






We cannot believe the time has come for Allyson to be in Kindergarten!! For as old and big as she seems, it still just can't be right! I have to admit I've been dreading this day ever since the day she was born. But after all of her reassurance that she was going to love it and was so excited-I actually got excited for her as well. She was more than ready and has been counting down the days ever since preschool ended. Her teacher is Ms. Harris and is so very nice. Ally already knew 5 of the other kids who are in her class-which makes it so nice. We've had a lot of fun preparing for the big day...shopping, picking out the "outfit", planning breakfast, getting school supplies, packing the backpack and lunch, ect... She is such a sweet girl and we couldn't be prouder of her!

10 comments:

Odelsa said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe she is in kindergarten... Time goes by too fast and I hear onced they are in school time goes by even faster. I'm positive she will be wonderful in school. She is a beauty!!!!!

The Manwarings said...

That is the cutest picture of Alllison. She is such a beautiful girl. I hope she enjoyed kindergarten.

russandkatie said...

how cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Allyson looks like such a cute school girl. So did you love it here in San Diego. Everyday we say we can't believe how much we love it hear. That is a bummer we didn't hear from you when you were here. I know when you are on vacation sometime it gets hard to contact people. Anyways, if you come again let me know. We would love to meet up with you. I hope all is well. Also, I hope you don't mind that I am on your blog. I linked on from the Kesler's blog. Talk to you soon. Kami

Elena said...

Can you believe she's that old??!!! She has the perfect mommy to be a GREAT school kid. And that outfit is DARLING!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Rachel - Seriously so sweet...what a big step for both Allison and mommy! Another chapter opens...
So cute! Cami

Adam Jensen said...

So cute! She looks so grown up and ready. I am glad you had fun getting all prepared. I love getting new school stuff

becky ward said...

ADORABLE!

The Mathews Family said...

This will be us next Monday! I took Dillon for his "assessment" yesterday and just seeing his classroom and imagining him there.... I got teary! Yikes.
I'm lovin' the uniform thing.. Makes it so easy!

Betsy said...

Ally is so grown up! Oaklee and Macee loved talking to you last night. Your back pony and outfit look so cute!