



Ok, I'm usually using this blog to brag about my kids, but with the long residency hours coming...the person I am really thinking about is my AWESOME husband. I knew when I married him that he was "good", but I had NO idea he was this good. When I was in high school I had made a list (all on individual note cards) of all the qualities I hoped my future spouse would have. There were at least 75 different cards, all listed very detailed with lots of explanations and reasons as to why these were important to me. Everyone who ever saw the cards always laughed (in a nice way) and said that it was impossible for me to ever find someone who possessed all of those qualities. Well I can honestly say that I did find him-I knew I did 7 years ago, and I know it even more now! This is just a very short list of a few of the reasons why I love him and why I feel so lucky. Of course he has all the basic qualities that every GOOD husband does, but these are a few extras. I love him because....
1-He is a huge HUNK.
2-He loves being a dad as much as I love being a mom-and is so good at it!
3-He stays up with me until 3 am just talking about life.
4-We share almost the exact same views on just about everything (but not exactly everything so that conversations are still interesting).
5-He dances and comes up with the most hilarious moves you've ever seen.
6-He is confident enough, but definitely not cocky at all!
7-He makes silly faces when he shaves.
8-He always smells good-I know it's weird, but it is true-I can't figure it out!
9-He cries when he watches Little League.
10-He is dedicated to EVERYTHING he does.
11-He doesn't care that I make him wear matching holiday pjs.
12-He's athletic.
13-He is so social and can make conversation with ANYONE-ANYWHERE!!
14-He likes to play games.
15-He laughs hard.
16-He makes DANG cute kids.
17-He watches stupid reality shows with me.
18-He likes to take time off to play with us.
19-He buys me those dumb gossip magazines that I shouldn't be reading.
20-He never comes home and just sits on the couch and wants to be left alone.
21-I've never had to mow our lawn.
22-He's up for anything.
23-He always tells me everything-believe me, he really does!
24-When he's home he always helps with "home" stuff.
25-He keeps me calm and sane.
26-He hardly ever gets in bad moods.
27-He kisses me every time he leaves the house.
28-He loves me and tells me a lot.
29-He always does everything he should and always follows the rules!
30-I love that he will be so embarrassed that I wrote this and posted it for everyone to see!!
There really are a million more reasons, but I didn't want to take up too much space. I mainly just want him to check this blog when he in on long hours at the hospital and remember how much he is loved and missed at home! We love you honey!!!

8 comments:
Rachel - Too cute! I think he is the best husband too for buying the gossip magazines (Cameron just rolls his eyes when I buy them :)!) and for wearing the matching Christmas pj's (Cam lies and says they give him the hibi jibi's sp?)...but our husbands do have one thing in common - they both cry when watching little league baseball! Loved the pics!
Cami
Man, you did get a good one! The holiday pj's, gossip magazine, and the little league baseball comments are SOOO tender. What a great husband!
How fun that you did that for Jon. You do have a good husband, and he is just as lucky because I know you are just as great of wife to him. I love the pictures of you and Jon and the kids. Kami
You do have an Awesome husband but he has a beautiful, wonderful wife and you guys are perfect. You have the best children and you are also great parents! Who do we go to when we need parental advised...The Manwarings!!!!
Ahhh...how cute is that. You did get a great catch. Of course, these Manwaring men some to come from great stock.
I know I don't know you, but that was the sweetest blog I have ever read. (I got your link from Justin and Amber's blog-hope you don't mind!) It is nice to know that there are people out there who are just so absolutely in love that they don't mind sharing it with the world! =)
that's sweet!
You probably won't read this because I'm posting this comment over a year after you made this post, but I am currently on a long shift at the hospital and I am thinking about you and our family...and this post just about made me bawl, because it made me think of all the things about you I just love. You are the greatest and I am just so lucky to have you as my wife and my children's mom. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment