Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know I'm WAY behind on my posts...and I'll go back and fill in the gaps, but I figure I better try my best to at least keep things as current as I can!


We had a super fun Halloween! On Friday night our ward had their trunk-or-treat. Jess and Tanner came along...boy were we glad to have them there with us! There were SO many people there it was almost claustrophobic! We ate chili dogs, had a fun carnival and then got lots of candy!

This year we had a Renaissance Princess, a Karate Kid, a Doctor and a sweet little Bee! It was SO much fun and they all looked so cute!


Here's Tanner in his Dragon costume....he wasn't too sure about it!

Then on Saturday we headed out to Tempe to be with Josh, Joni and kids. We ate yummy potato soup and then hit the streets. It was the the most fun I've ever had trick-or-treating!! The kids had a blast and definitely got their bags full!!

The kids with their cousins before heading out.



My sister-in-law, Joni and I had in on the fun too!!


Isabel and her crazy headed mother!


Here they are all ready to go!!

We were lucky to not only have protection....




but also doctors on staff, just in case!



Allyson (7)


Isaac (5) He's not as mean as he looks...trust me!


Dr. Austin (3)

Isabel (1)



It was a GREAT weekend. Now, what to do with all that candy?......






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

4 comments:

Odelsa said...

I'm so glad you posted these...Those kids of yours are amazing and so cute!

I look forward to looking at more pictures of you guys...talk to you soon!

Nichole said...

your picture with all four kids and daughter in the back is hilarious! I look at the little doc and he looks like a shrunken man because he's so tiny next to his sis but he looks like a grown up doc. couldn't stop laughing! Your picture at the top of the blog is GORGEOUS!!!!

Katrina Rasband said...

love it! what did ally think of the pink wig?! i have to admit it does look better than that ugly thing at the westovers lol

Katie and Howard said...

Your kids are adorable!! Looks like you guys had a great halloween!